Orthopaedic Surgeon: Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Hallux Valgus (Bunions)
- Hallux Rigidus (Big Toe arthritis)
- Lesser toe problems
- Ankle Arthritis
- Sports injuries of the foot and ankle
- Fractures of the foot and ankle
- Disorders of tendons including the Achilles tendon
- Planovalgus deformity (flat feet)
- Cavovarus deformity (high arches)
He completed his medical degree through Monash University before undertaking orthopaedic training with the Royal Australasian College of surgeons, obtaining fellowship in 2011.
During his early postgraduate years he also worked as a football club doctor for the Port Melbourne “Borough” in the VFL.
Daniel has since completed Foot and Ankle fellowships with the Prince of Wales hospital in Sydney and The Robert Jones Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic hospital in Oswestry, United Kingdom.
He also gained experience with the Limb Reconstruction Unit at Royal Liverpool hospital in the United Kingdom during his time away.
He currently holds a public consultant post at the Alfred hospital where he enjoys teaching and being involved in complex trauma cases.
Daniel has written book chapters on “forefoot pathology” and “nerve lesions around the foot and ankle”
In his spare time, Daniel enjoys tennis and golf and following Manchester City in the premier league as well being a long suffering Demons supporter.
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle society
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle society
Current appointments (Public Hospitals)
- Alfred health (Prahran)